Sunday 5 April 2009

First Scrapbook Page


Ok I finally got up the courage to attempt the first page of the scrapbook for my pregnant colleague with the support from Polly (oh and the husband).

I found a lovely backing paper from the Range in Scunthorpe it is from a pack of designer paper's called "Say it with a......SmirK" by Kyla May. They are foil and glitter and are beautiful for girlie toddlers, which is just what Grace is. As I am leaving my colleague to put her own photo in of Grace, I needed to think of a way that she could mount the photo. I decided to pick out the tiny amount of purple in the backing paper and used a pearlescent purple card stock and used a corner punch and lifted its edges to enable an example photo (lilies) to be placed in without damage to the surroundings. I used the cuttlebug and my tag diecuts to label the photo and some glitter alphabet to place her name on this. Remembering that Polly mentioned lots of bling, picked up the pink using some little gems to frame the photo and some lovely glitzy flowers (freebies from somewhere)

Thanks Polly for letting me know I am on the right track.

One down three more so far to go, well at least thanks to Polly they are small pages.

Oops forgot to mention got to go cook the sausages, as the husband forgot to get the duck out last night, so Sunday Dinner has gone so far down market, even the potatoes may be insulted.........

1 comment:

ARTfulWings said...

Love the layout and colours on this page - very girly and very sweet Polly xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10