Saturday 11 April 2009


Hi again, with the update on the fishing last text was 3 -2 to Matt (that was at 2.34am).

Anyway this was my last nights creation in between coffee's with V and Paul. Lovely to see V she is working so hard at the minute. I asked her opinion on the papers for the scrap book page for Lindsay and she loves them too, but I still don't know how I am putting the page together yet.

This card is similar to a card I saw in the Hobby House (I was taking lots of photo's again for inspiration. It is a white card base with a backing paper taken from the hobby craft pastel paper stack and on top of that a lovely pearlescent baby blue card stock. The image is made from stamping a creative expressions image of the lady (from the Hobby House) onto acetate, cutting out the image and then colouring in with glitter glue. (glitter glue is currently coming from tickerty boo on wilton road industrial estate, lots of colours very cheap) After letting the glitter glue dry I then used small foam pads to raise the lady off the page a little. The embossed swirls are from the new spellbinders collections. This set is from the Shapeabilities collection. I got these from the Hobby House there are some lovely new collections out and this set adds a whole new dimension to your work. I added some cream flowers and pearl buttons again from the Hobby House to finish the effect.

Ok I have a new favourite.

Well going to have a coffee and then off to my very first lesson on scrap booking at "Running with Scissors" just know I am going to learn a lot and bypass my mental note of not spending.

I will let you know an update on fishing later and how my class with Tracy goes and maybe an image of what I create (if it is any good)............................................


No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10