Thursday 25 June 2009

Last Two Weeks Pages From Running with Scissors

Today I informed Tracey at Running with Scissors that I would not be able to attend my Saturday Scrap Book class for a little while as time is just running away whilst Matt is working on his current contract. So I purchased my last remaining available copics and felt a little sad as I will miss the ladies and the fun we had distressing, ripping, gutting etc (won't miss the cutting out, though Tracey)



These two sets of pages are the last two weeks and today I finally managed to put the words on them. The bottom set again for my sister Jo and the top set for my mum and yes I think they do the photos proud (thanks Tracey - much more my style I think and loved the circles, will start playing now with more circles) Loved the way the papers were staggered as well.
Right I am off to tidy up my craft corner and then will cut the grass and weed the new bed and try get on top of all the things I have let slip for far too long.
thanks for looking
Kate x










4 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Oh what a shame Kate...I know how you feel though I haven't been able to go for a whole month!!

It looks like Tracey has set you up with some great techniques to keep you going in your absence!!

I see what you mean about the circles they really work well and make such lovely layouts....well done to finish them off at home too!!

sam21ski said...

Great pages Kate xxx

sam21ski said...

Kate can you email me your addy so I can send you your choice from my blog!!!

sam21@ntlworld.com

Cheers mate xxx

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Kate, I will miss your company at Running With Scissors on Saturdays, I love what you have done with your pages, hope to see you again soon.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10