Saturday 18 July 2009

A right crafty day

Well Matt is fishing again, so I got up early took the car for a check over and booked it in for its service with MOT. Visited the Hobby House and purchased some new bits and then went to pick up the missing foot from the Gazebo. Returning to create some interesting bits.









This card I created a couple of weeks ago, but was unable to finish it as I needed a poinsettia type flower, some gold chain and a little gold bell. All of which I managed to obtain this morning from the Hobby House.









Whilst at the Hobby House I found a lovely K & Co Stack which is little boxes. Adorable and you can decorate them however you wish. I added some lace and pearls to this one, along with some pink ribbon and some additional little butterflies. (Don't worry, I will get around to my own challenge - using the feather butterfly).









Finally I created another page for Grace's Memory Book, this time one of grandpa and Lindz's brother Martin taking time out for lunch with Grace, great photo I thought and could not resist using it. The Hobby House had a reduction on its Martha Stewart punches today, so I selected two new ones and also picked up my branch punch that I had ordered. The green and yellow spotty card with plain colour on the reverse is from Running with Scissors, the new ticket stamp from The Hobby House the new edge punch oh and the flowers I found in tickerty boo and dismantled them from the cheap plastic bits and added the new branch punch bits and think they look swell.

Well must go cut some lettuce from the garden and create the salad as I am sure that Matt will be home soon and I promised him a salad. (I was hoping for a little sun with it)

Thanks for looking
Kate x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

Fab card Kate and that little bell is so cute. Great new selection of papers too. I think I need to go to Norburns again soon to get some of those fabby charms and chain xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10