Saturday 5 September 2009

Silver Wedding Card

This is another card request. So with the anniversary information at hand, I located from my K & Co Wedding Pad of papers this lovely simple and elegant pale sheet and used the edges to create the band across the middle. Using silver card but not to mirrored for the back layer and the edge to the hand cut topper. I used the same stamp as last time, but this time stamped in silver and not embossed. I added the silver ribbon and again hand tied the bow. I added one stamp embelishment to the paper itself and this is an

MSE inner and outer so the inside sentiment follows on the message. The top MSE sentiment I layered onto the silver again and hand cut around. I placed this on foam pads to lift it slightly and then placed two silver bells through some ribbon and glued this to the card adding a silver heart little embelishment to complete the look.

Update on the fishing, Matt is now on normal hours and decided as I was getting my hair cut and going to spend the afternoon with Maz, Sue and Polly (to complete my step challenge from Maz) that he would go fishing. What a lovely day for him and I hope he really relaxes he needs it.

Thanks for looking and all your lovely comments.

Kate x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Kate, especially like the quote stamp on the front xxx

Have fun with your step Kate xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10