Monday 30 November 2009

Playing and a snippet for another challenge

Hello everyone

I had a lovely day Sunday, attended a fishing show with Matt. Would have gotten all excited but the fly department was not there, so I was unable to pick up some lovely threads (which would have been great for the crafting - and would have made my attending so much more interesting) however the day ended great with a Mc Sunday (McDonalds) and a trip to Pennels Garden Centre just outside Newark. So did manage to get some Christmas shopping done.

Don't you just loath the dark nights, which makes it really difficult to photograph your creations to their best effect. I have been over the last few days working towards a challenge that I do not normally enter, but felt I should have a go. The challenge "Lets Get Shabby", the attempt well looking ok so far. I am going to do a Sue (Paperparadise) here is just a little tease and keep watching for the finished article. lol x


Also as you may have read, I have been reading enthusiatically my "Magnolia Ink" magazine. I attempted one of the lovely ideas in the mag. This is what I made. Must improve this one. Think some u tube watching is called for as I need to reduce the wrinkles. I am sure that I will get it right. However if you have any ideas, please let me know. It is an image on a candle incase the photo is not that clear.

Well off to move the furniture around to make way for the xmas tree (so happy new "Beach Hut" holds the crafting stuff, otherwise the tree would not go in its normal place. May try get some more of the other creation done as well.

Take care all

Kate x

3 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Glad you are entering the Let's get Shabby challenge, and I must say I'm imagining all sorts from the sneak peak! It's looking lovely whatever it is! x

sam21ski said...

Hiya Kate

Hope you're ok

Sounds like you had a great time on Sunday even if they didn't have any fishing wire, I'm sure you've made up for it now!!!!

See you soon - Sam xxx

sam21ski said...

Hiya Kate

Hope you're ok

Glad you enjoyed yourself on Sunday even if there wasn't any fishing thread, I'm sure you've made up for it by now!!!

See you soon - Sam xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10