Sunday 21 February 2010

Easter Card Combo

Well what a snowy morning to you all

This is what I woke up to, and crafted watching this morning......


and it is still coming down steady, I suppose in one respect the road looks like it use to and the mud has gone.  However if it does not clear it could be quite treacherous for those needing to drive in it.  Hope it is a day thing again.

Anyway I cleared the ironing and set to, thought I would clear the last Easter card that I need, so chose to use my House Mouse stamp again, my friendly little critters, just love them.

So entering this card into a combination of challenges all that I felt complimented each other quite well.




So here is the card made from K & Co Classic 12 x 12 papers from their stack(both sides used), it contains a few pearls from the Hobby House and some ribbon and a bow from Tilly's.


The sentiments and inner verse bit are from computer generated and the verse from the internet.

So with that one clear I must now clear this weeks Xmas card and with all that snow outside I am sure that the creation will not feel out of place with snowflakes on it.  

Hope you are all warm and toasty and if you have to go out please wrap up warm and go careful

Take care

Hugs with snowflakes

Kate xx

13 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute! Love the papers that you used, that image and the saying, great card!

Ruth Philps said...

What a change after yesterday.....still I sent both the kids out today and we all had fun and took some photos before it melted!!

I love the mouse images..you are so good at colouring them in..they are just gorgeous..good luck with the challenges!!

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love the image and the sentiments go so well !!

Elena said...

What an adorable card! I really love the colors and cute mice stamp you chose!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh goodness, Kate! This is darling! Want to send it to me? ;) I love the layers and the tiny embellishments... lovely ribbon treatment with the adorable charm! Thank you for participating this week in our RED challenge at La-La Land Crafts!

Unknown said...

Love this easel card! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Kristine said...

LOLOL - too funny! And very CUTE! LOVE THIS card. Thanks so much for playing along with us in LaLa Land!! *Ü*

Anonymous said...

they sure are having a good time! lol Adorable card! thanks for joining us in the "use red" challenge at LLWWC!
Pam Going Postal

Maureen said...

So super cute! Love the image, the papers and the sentiments! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Irina Blount said...

ADORABLE!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lisa said...

Super cute card! I love that image! Thanks for playing along at HM&F Challenge!

Sue said...

Hi Kate
aww what a totally gorgeous card luv the House mouse images, fantastic colouring, luv the papers & layout, stunning creation, sue.x

Christine said...

Hi Kate stunning creation this cute image is coloured to perfection great easel card fab take on the chall. thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10