Sunday 3 October 2010

Stampin with the Dragon - Water Water Water Fisherman's Key Ring

Good morning to you all 
here in the UK it is a little bit wet to say the least, perfect for working in the house and in the craft room (mental note still must do the ironing though)

I would like to say hello to my newest followers and hope that I can continue to keep their interest :)

 

Today I am posting my creation that I would enter into the  Stampin with the Dragon Challenge where the theme is Water Water Water.  However, just a reminder if you did not see yesterday's post, I am currently the October Spotlight Guest Designer for them so wanted to show you what I would have entered.

Now today there is also a Special Event taking place here so you might want to pop over and taking a peek.

 Now as a Guest Designer you can see my other work in the following locations, if you are interested



Now if you are not a member it is a free sign up, so you will need to sign up first.  This is a great place to get ideas and for those who use digital images places to enter challenges.  It's basically a great source of information.

 if you would like to be considered for a Guest Spotlight Designer position, pop over to the Just Opened Store Forum for details

I have used one of those lovely fishing images created at my request by Janette at Dragon's Lair Designs which can be obtained here

Here is my little keyring, which my hubby Matt can put his fishing shed key onto.
I apologise for the image, using a different software at the moment that I actually have never used before and it was really difficult to photograph it due to the size, not that this is an excuse you understand.

To make this little keyring, I printed out a large image of Rupert Goes Fishing Take 1 and then placed my shrink plastic over the top of the printout, I then carefully drew around the image.  I flipped the image over and coloured in the image with my copics.  I then used the hole punch to make the hole and put the keyring onto it.  I then used my heat tool to shrink him, once shrunk I carefully flattened him out with the end of a ruler, once cool he was good to go.  The hubby loves it :)
 
Well I am in the middle of some more creations that are drying in between layers - so I will be ironing in the middle slots

Would like to thank my recent visitors that have left such inspiring commments, I love them all thank you

thanks for looking

Hugs Kate xx

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fantastic keyring Kate, glad Matt likes it. Well done on having your own stamp designed xxxx

PS yes it is extremely wet, and it hasn't stopped yet today!!!!

Miria said...

Hi, Kate. What a cute image! I love your creation! Hugs. Miria

Tammy said...

Terrific idea! I love the results.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10