Thursday 16 February 2012

Totally Surprised

Hi all in the land of blog

Yesterday tea time, I was working my way through my lovely comments in my e mail box and came upon an e mail from the very talented Janette designer of Dragon's Lair Designs the home of Stamping with the Dragon's fabulous images.

Janette was informing me that Stamping With the Dragon had been published in Papers and Pixels, and that one of my former Design Team creations had been used in the publication.

Well you can imagine the speed, that I went here and for the price of 99p, awesome price, I purchased the February Issue and downloaded it.  Now I have never seen this e magazine before, although for 99p I am impressed with the content.  So many fabulous ideas and great tutorials, I may take out the year subscription as well, as that is not that much either.

So really just wanted to say a huge thank you to Janette and thank you to Papers and Pixels too and suggest that you take a look at this fabulous e magazine. 

I also would like to take the opportunity to apologise if I am a little behind with my commenting, and I am on catch up promise, please be patient with me :)

I would like to remind you all that my 800 follower candy is now running and can be entered here

Hope this finds you all fit and well or like me improving
Hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Linda . J said...

Whoo congratulations and very well deserved Kate.
Hugs Linda

angelwhispers said...

Wow Kate big Congratulations! Chanelle xx

Sandra H said...

That's exciting Kate well done:) Sandra H

Mandy said...

Congratulations,so well deserved....
Mandy x

Natali said...

Congratulations!!! This is fantastic news!!
Hugs
Natali

ARTfulWings said...

Congratulations Kate - nice to get the appreciation for fantastic work Sees you soon Polly xx

Amanda xx said...

Congratulations Kate...well done and truly deserved xxxxx hugs amanda

sue w. said...

Congratulations hun, very well deserved.
Hugs Sue W.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10