Thursday 1 March 2012

Embossing With The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge Blog

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
Today sees the next challenge at the


with a theme of

Wet/Dry Embossing

I went with the wet embossing which is not really the norm for me, but I thought a change was as good as a rest. So here is my inspirational piece for you but don't forget to hop on over to the main challenge site to see the rest of the fabulous inspirational pieces for you viewing
This is a friendship card, the papers are from the Bloomsbury Collection again, available at Grimsby Crafts.  The sentiment is by My Sentiments Exactly, and this has been wet embossed with gold.

The image is a compilation of adapted Emerald Faerie Garden images with a Make it Crafty backdrop, the image has been coloured in copics.  
Now as always I would like to thank all my wonderful visitors for their lovely inspirationally kind comments, which allows me to hop on back over to visit them in return.

Don't forget my candy which has a couple of more days to run and can be entered here
and don't forget the opportunity to get the free My Memories software here 


 I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges, thank you to Feline for the assistance in this
Flutterby Wednesday's - Open with Faeries
Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Spring Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
PartyTime Tuesdays - Anything Goes

Hugs Kate 
xx


25 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, love the bright cheerful colours and the sweet image. Good luck with the challenges.
Hugs Sue W.

Squirrel x said...

What an absolutely joyous card hun, I adore the image and the colours. It really made me smile. Hugs Sxx

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Kate. The image is fantastic and coloured wonderfully. Love the wet embossing with gold.
Michaela xx

Roma said...

Lovely card kate ,the papers are pretty & your image is coloured beautifully x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Love how you have combined the images.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Denise xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the image, the more you look at it the more you see.
Kevin xx

Amanda xx said...

I bought some of these images but i havent had much time to craft the last two weeks....must play with them...i love the complimation of images..such lovely colours xxxxx hugs Amanda

Darlene said...

What a fun image Kate and your coloring is delightful!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is fab.. i love how you combined the images .. and they are coloured beautifully
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Kate, this is stunning love all the lovely colours on the image and the layout another of your amazing creations its always a pleasure to leave comments:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi kate what a cheerful and fabulous card.

greetings karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

mags said...

Gorgeous card. The image(s) have been coloured beautifully. Love the backing paper.
Mags
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, love the colours.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, This image is so adorable and I love your colouring
Lindsay xx

Lyn said...

Very nice card, love the image and the colours. Take care, Lyn x

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a fun and whimsical card...a very happy image!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) I love this image and your colouring is brilliant !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Kate!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and images!! ;)

Linda . J said...

Love your card Kate,the image is just lovely and love the colours, the colouring is superb.
Sorry to say I do not own any HM I did have one but I left it in the UK but they are cute.
Hugs Linda

Lynsey said...

This is such a fun card Kate, really made me smile!
Hugs Lynsey x

Anna said...

Super fun image! Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

Crafty Loops said...

My word, a couple of days without my laptop and Ive missed loads! lol. This card is beautiful, I love the happy and fun little image. Gorgeous. Lee x

Davi said...

Love your beautiful card Kate! So much lovely details. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage.

Crafty and Green said...

This is really Cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10