Sunday 15 April 2012

A Punchy Wedding Card

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Yesterday I ran my first ever Saturday Copic Card Class, which means for a change I get the whole of my Sunday to play.  Firstly this morning I headed off to the local cheap shop for a top up of some little bits.  I do just love dropping in there, I get Star my dog all her treats as well as some for myself :)

So going to post this and head up to my little Beach Hut and get creative.  Need to create the next card class piece for display in the shop and then the skies the limit for playing.

The base layer is a pink Co Ordinations as are the contrasts.
The rose bouquet paper is Kanban and available as single sheets
The image is a Marianne Design Image and totally adorable and lovely to colour.
The sentiment is My Sentiment Exactly.
The papers and image along with the copics are from Grimsby Crafts.

Here is a close up of the image
so sweet don't you think?

Anyway as usual would like to thank all of my wonderful followers and the lovely hoppers that pop and leave such inspirational comments

Check out the post below for the winner of my 900 follower candy

I would like to enter this little number into the following challenges
365 Cards - I've been framed
Sugar Creek Hollow - Die cuts or punches
Card Crafter's Circle - Soft Pastel colours
Hugs
xx



34 comments:

Tammy said...

Lovely card, really pretty background, love the frame!

Unknown said...

Awww how fun, this is adorable Kate, the image is so cute and I love the colors you used. Hugs xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Love the card and the image is so sweet,great colouring of it too :)
Hugzz Val xx

Becky Dunham said...

Love love love this card Kate! I wish I could take a coloring class from you! This image is adorable :) Have a lovely Sunday playing! I am working today :(

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is adorable kate beautiful wedding card, great edge punch.

greetings karin

rachel said...

This is really pretty - great colouring - and well done to your candy winner too! Hugs Rachel x

Sonia said...

Wow! That's wonderful card!
Hugs,
Sonia

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the papers and the die cut frame and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Mel said...

Aww this is so sweet love the papers too.
Hugs Mel x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kate,that image is adorable.
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Simply adorable, love it, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Helen said...

That's a really gorgeous card Kate. I nipped into the shop yesterday and spent my voucher and some of my birthday money. I got a Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch, a paper distresser, 2 wild rose elephant stamps, a Bella paper pack, a Girly Polka Dots paper pack and a Cheery Lynn Tropical Flourish die. Can't wait to stamp these images xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, the colours are beautiful and I love that image......

Debbie said...

Ahh Kate...this is just adorable. What a cute image, loving those pinks too.
Debbie x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww this is totally adorable, awesome colouring as always, luv the edging, pretty papers, sue,x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like image, the papers and the frame.
Kevin xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate a lovely image and the colours are so pretty x Susan x

Berry said...

This is lovely Kate a really pretty card Hugs Rebekah xx

Sally H said...

beautiful papers and the heart border is so delicate. Your colouring is perfect!

Becky Dunham said...

Thanks for stopping to visit my blog Kate! And are you kidding? My room is going to take the rest of my life to get it clean! Although I must admit that cleaning another person's room sounds like much more fun! Hugs :)

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card and Im so glad your class went well too. Lee x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Kate, love the image, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so stunning kate.the punched frame is beautiful and i love this cute image :D

xx coops xx

Jenée said...

Kate, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. The colours are so lovely, and your design is so pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Payne Holler Cards said...

So so sweet!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Love the pretty colors you used! So very SWEET! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!!

Daniele said...

such a sweet image thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs

Linda said...

Very very pretty and sweet.Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your pretty pastel creation.
Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

DoBea A. said...

This card is just too adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at 365 Cards!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love how you frames this image with the heart border...darling!

America said...

Lovely use of border punch, DP and soft coloring. Beautifully done.

Arline said...

Aww how lovely! Gorgeous image and fab card hun xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10