Wednesday 23 May 2012

Oh Baby Your Adorable Wild Rose Studio DT piece


Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Wow what a fabulous day it was yesterday, and there was me sat in my office playing with my little scanner all day :) thrilled.  Went out for five minutes at lunch and could not wait to get home to enjoy some of the lovely sunshine. Looking forward to today's yellow stuff too.

Had several lovely comments and e mails re my problematic photography and finally figured out that I did nothing wrong.  I turned off my day light, light and turned on the spotlights and bobs your uncle.  Improvement, so weird never had the problem before and it happened before the sun came out.

Anyway today I am showing you another creation made with the fabulous Bella from Wild Rose Studio, I am sure you know by now that I sort of love her.

I made a LIM card for the challenge this week which just shouted out to use this cute image
Recipe
Base layer and contrast - Baby Pink Co ordinations 12 x 12 papers from Grimsby Crafts
Image - Bella Sleeping by Wild Rose Studio
Sentiment - Personal Impressions from Grimsby Crafts
Bling - Hobby House

Here is a close up of the gorgeous image, which is beautiful to colour.  I have used copics 
and a few Atyou glitter pens.  
Oh by the way I am getting a new web cam, which means I will be able to show you how I have coloured my images shortly, just waiting for the post van :)

Here is a close up of the sentiment
If you want to see more of the collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or in the 

I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Pretty in Pink
Craft Your Days Away - All Creatures Great and Small
Less Is More - Baby Girl or Baby Boy
Simon Says Stamp - Clean and Simple

hugs
xxxxx

35 comments:

Unknown said...

H Kate - this is a beautiful card and I just love the image (which is currently sitting on my desk just waiting to be used). Love the sentiment, so sweet. Can't wait for the arrival of your new webcam.....

Hugs.

Karen xi

Sonia said...

Just stunning card Kate! I like the design and so lovely image :) I love Bella!!! And butterflies are very perfect and elegant :)
Big hug,
Sonia

ARTfulWings said...

Stunning card Kate - this probably is my favourite image too. A web cam eh!! Wowsers :O) Polly xx

Bea said...

what a beautiful card that image is so cute

Helen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, as ever xxx

Chrissie said...

There are quite a few layers here Kate, but what a fab image... beautifully coloured. Perfect for a baby card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is adorable, and love the colouring. My friend just had a baby girl and this would be perfect. Just love it.
Hope you see a little more of the sunshine today.
Hugs Sue W.

angelwhispers said...

Just love it the image is just so beautiful and so perfect with this lovely sentiment! Chanelle xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card - really pretty and that verse is fab! Hugs Rachel xx

misteejay said...

What a cutie of an image - fab card.

Toni xx

Squirrel x said...

Simply beautiful hunny! Sxx

Doreen said...

Oh Kate what a gorgeous card,I love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate ! What a delicious image ! And I love the sentiment too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

chrissy xx said...

JUst AWhhh. The most Gorgeous image. Fabulous colours. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Linda Wescott said...

Beautiful card, and adorable image. Very eyecatching...I saw you in the blog roll on Christi's blog. Hugs lin

Carol Willis said...

Aw Kate, love this. I really love this image and the layout of this card. Gorgeous!
Hugs
Caz x

Karin said...

absolutely gorgeous Kate!

Hugs karin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.stunning sweet image and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
This is a super adorable card. Absolutely heavenly! Web cam....how exciting! Looking forward to it.
Michaela and DPxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Kate, the image is adorable I like the butterflies and the verse.
Kevin xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card, that image is adorable and your colouring is amazing :)

Tags xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Kate, oh this is just so beautiful, xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable, love this image and fab sentiment. Those butterflies finish it off beautifully.

Carole said...

Hi Kate, I have SO enjoyed my time here this am, awesome work and beautiful site.

I want to say thank you for your kindness. I am truly grateful. Big hugs ... Carole

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooooo aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
GORGEOUS kate.

greetings karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card,love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Maribel said...

That beautiful, precious, precious.

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow this is totally adorable, i do luv these images, a beautiful creation, sue,x

ladyjanet_56 said...

beautiful card Kate lovely Sentiment & don't those butterflies look lovely leaving the stream of pearls behind. Hugs Janet

Now don't fall over but have been gardening for 2 nights now........... I've got flowers.
also toms, spuds garlic, carrots, caulie.

Deanna said...

Kate,
your card is precious and beautiful sentiment! Just Spectacular

Mandi said...

Such a gorgeous image, i only saw it for the first time this week a few days ago
Despite the layers its a FAB card
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A stunning card. Such a gorgeous image and a beautiful sentiment too.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Hugs Sarahxx

paper fun said...

Gorgeous card. The image is super sweet and well colored. Makes me want to cuddle up the mama elephant myself.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is so very beautiful the image is stunning so is the sentiment and design definitely a WOW creation, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jayne A said...

Simply adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at
paper Sundaes.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10