Tuesday 21 August 2012

Baubles New Release by Wild Rose Studio

It's Tuesday and I am back as promised for those Wild Rose Lovers...........
 Today I want to show you the lovely "Baubles" image from the new

 by 

these new releases are going to be featured in the 


If you want to see the full new range do visit 


and of course our 


but as always you will see some wonderful creations using the new products by the Wild Rose Design Team's on their own blogs.

Please click here for the video of the new releases

and here to see a video of the printed panels from the new release

this creation is not in the magazine but there are many more that are :)
This is my Less Is More creation for this weeks challenge of tearing, now I struggle all the time with this Less  is More stuff, so went with a full torn front edged in gold with paper from the new Annabelle's Christmas Paper, I added one of my shaped sentiments for this one and the image is from the New Release called "Baubles"
now I have coloured this stamp with copics and then sprayed with blender to get the colours on the baubles, however please be warned this does stain the clear stamp, but give it a few extra sprays of copic blender and a good wipe and although stained, does print beautifully still.  Printed several and have a wonderful idea so will come back with that one shortly.

as always 
If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or in the 

I would like to say thanks to  all my wonderful followers and visitors for their lovely inspiring comments, which allow me to hop over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Totally Stampalicious - Clean and Simple
Mad for Markers - Anything Goes
Less is More - Tearing

see you Wednesday with another introduction :) from the New Releases
Hugs
xx


17 comments:

Mandi said...

What a pretty stamp Kat
Lovely card
Thanks very much
Mandi
LIM

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the stamp and your design and colours are perfect.
You must be so excited now!!
Lorraine x

Kathyk said...

Fab card

Kathyk

rachel said...

another lovely card Kate xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the image and the colours and layout are wonderful

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the design.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Very pretty!

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card Kate ! Love the stamped image ! Have a great day my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Kate this is so elegant and such beautiful Bauble paper not to be missed thank you for sharing this xx

Karen Petitt said...

beautiful card Kate - love it Karen x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very elegant card and beautiful done Kate.

greetings karin

sam21ski said...

Another great LIM Kate

Sam xxx

Sonia said...

Hi dearest friend,I'm back from holidays ^_^
I Missed you and your fabulous creations...I looked all the post you wrote I missed...fantastic!!!!! And your cat is so cute, I adore cats:)
This new card is gorgeous..as always:) Beautiful stamp and colors used:)
Big big big hug,
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty CAS design with your ripped edging!! :)

Maribel said...

Precious, I love.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love it.

Karen x

Chrissie said...

Many apologies for the tardiness of my visit this week, a cruise to Norway intervened somewhat!
Thanks for your lovely submission.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10