Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wild Rose Studio 1000 Candy Winner

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

No card from me today but maybe something better for a lucky someone :)

I apologise for the slight delay in drawing my candy, but eventually here we are, now remember the 1000 follower candy contains lots of delicious goodies from our Great British Designer


Those items are these

which includes
Garden Bunnies stamp
Bella with Mum stamp
Circle Greetings stamp set
Tilly with Gift stamp
Celebrate in Style papers
Men Greetings
Bella Papers
Annabelle Papers
Strawberry Picnic Papers
Man about Town stamp

I would like to thank all of my followers for helping me celebrate this occasion and more candy will follow soon, so keep watching and sorry there can only be one winner


so I asked Mr Random for his help and the lucky  number out of the pot was

congratulations to Mags of Magagi's Crafty Bits

well done hun, if you would like to e mail me here, sending me your snail mail address, I will shortly get your candy package in the post to you.

thank you to everyone and enjoy the rest of your day

Hugs
xxx


19 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, congratulations Mags, what a lovely prize pack to win!!! XOX Lucy

sam21ski said...

Well done to the winner but also a fab well done to Kate and all her followers for hitting over 1000 followers - fantastic xxxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Congrats, Mags!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Mags enjoy your lovely candy and thanks Kate for the chance to take part:)xx

Darlene said...

Oh Poooo ... I didn't win {sigh} but that's okay ... I'm just thrilled I had a chance at winning this fabulous prize ... thanks Kate. Congrats to Mags ... enjoy your goodies!

Sonia said...

CONGRATS Mags:) I'm happy for you:)) Enjoy your fabulous candy:)
Big kiss to my sweet friend Kate,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Congrats the winner!!!!

mags said...

Wow, so excited to be the winner. Thank you so much for your generosity. These products look fab and looking forward to having a play. Just off to email you now.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Well done Mags a great win Hugs Elaine

Carol Willis said...

Congratulations Mags, have fun!
Hugs
Caz x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Mags congratulations.
Kate thank you for given it.

greetings karin

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, Congratulations to Mags on winning your fab candy.
Hugs Sue w.

Vivi Morais said...

Congrats, Mag!!

Lisa xx said...

congrats Mags, enjoy! hugs to you too Kate xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats to the winner & Thanks Kate for doing this fabulous giveaway!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Congrats mags. Lucky you, lol. And also thanks to Kate for beeing so generous. Hugs...Mona

Solange Barreto said...

Parabéns Mags.
Adorei participar, obrigada Kate.
Beijo.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mags - what a fab pot of candy to win..... and how generous of the uber talented Kate! Enjoy!

Karen x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Well done mags. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10