Monday 4 November 2013

House Mouse Candy Winner

Good evening to you

Just wanted to hop on and let you know the winner of my House Mouse Special Blog hop candy

Mr Random was very helpful, and after all those checks to ensure the requirements had been met, he finally selected 

congratulations Gail

If you would like to contact me here with your postal address I will get your candy off in the post to you

A full list of winners can be found on the


on Wednesday

Do pop back tomorrow for another treat, if you missed out on this one

Hugs Kate 
xx

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Gail and thank Kate.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Congratulations x

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the candy Gail.

Karen x

Gail said...

Thanks Kate!
I'm a little late to the party today!
Came to see what you made for HM this week!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10