Wednesday 15 January 2014

Fireworks in Paris - Wild Rose Studio New Release

 Good morning all
I am resisting the French connection this morning, although thank you for you lovely comments, Mr Google Translate is fabulous don't you think.  Honestly it is years since I sat my exam in French and the lack of usage means of course that you do forget the majority of it, so sticking to the English today and the final daily showcasing of those wonderful



and my last one is


and again using the new sentiments
and those papers
Of course a Valentine's card, but this would be great even for New Year I think :)

The base colour and contrast is a yellowy cream and those olive green vintage feel papers some of the lesser used ones in my pack but thought they worked so well with the image colour.  I used the MS double heart edge punch, the image plate is the decorative nestie oval.  I added some lace from my stash.  The pearls, heart flourishes, flowers, cameo and charm are from the Hobby House and the ribbon from my recent win from Crafty Ribbons and it is wire edged.

I often get comments on my bows and use of the ribbon and thank you your comments always make me smile.  In the main when getting perfect twirls like this the ribbon is usually wire edged, which allows the triple bow, made on my little wooden bow maker, to be shaped to make the bow look so full.  The twirls are made by wrapping around a pen and just held in place with a little glue.

Anyway back to the image coloured in copics

  and a close up of that new sentiment cut out with my new cameo 


Just a little reminder you can find my new release candy link above this post as a sticky so if you have not already entered do hop and take a look.

As always a lovely welcome to my new followers, my regulars and my visitors, thank you so much for your lovely comments, do leave me a comment if you visit as I do like to pop over and visit you in return :)

I would like to enter the following challenges today

 Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
LEJ - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Metal
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Lunagirl Moonbeams - Meet me in Paris
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

enjoy your day and tomorrow I will be back with a little more Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay tuned lol
Hugs

Kate
x

39 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Kate - another stunner. Love that ribbon treatment - looks so lush! Also the flowers following the circle. Must admit to being a bit puzzled when I first looked at this new release as to the two "things" sitting on the back of the bench...........then when I zoomed in realised they were birds! Think their little podgy bodies look like something else!!!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Jane said...

Good morning Kate, I really love the way you have coloured the background to match the papers...it makes such a pretty seamless scene. I agree my French is rusty but when we visited Paris a couple of years ago it's amazing how quickly it comes back when you speak it. Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Kate, sweet image and as always lots of lovely details x Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, such a delightful image coloured so beautifully and I love all your pretty embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful as always! Those flowers look gorgeous.
Rebecca.

Sammy said...

Oh wow Kate... This is just gorgeous! The stamp is a beautiful one, and this card is so well put together. A real touch of romance. Love it! x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the image and pretty layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Judith said...

This is just gorgeous Kate - what a lovely image - I don't think i've seen anything quite like it - such a great valentines image. your bow really is spectacular! - just such a pretty card hugs judithx

rachel said...

now this is defintely my favourite of these images - spectacular - will have to be getting this one! Big Hugs rachel x

el said...

niezwykle romantyczne

Lorraine said...

Another stunner Kate. The image looks fab and I love the pretty colours and flowers.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.another fabulous image and I love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate ! I so love your embellies ! How did you make the bow ? Stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

I think you are now the queen of bows. This is just a beautiful card with so much detail. The inking just looks seamless. Thank you for joining TTPH this week.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so beautifully designed. Just a work of art. janex

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a gorgeous little work of art Kate and would gorgeous in a frame.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

butterfly dream cards said...

What a beautiful card....its just lovely in every way...thank you for joining us..

fiona dT
TTPH

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Kate.

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, just stunning, what a gorgeous image and background, fabulous colours and and of course the wonderful ribbob, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Kate your card is stunning, Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TTPH I am off to visit the wild rose studio site to have a nose at their goodies. Thank you for joining us over at TTPH Challenges for our first challenge of the year. - becky DT

Misiówa i Spółka:-) said...

Hi Kate, what a beautiful romantic creation, lovely image!

Karen Lunagirl said...

How romantic! Perfect for Valentines Day and also for the Meet Me in Paris challenge on my blog! Thanks for joining us at LunagirlMoonbeams.com!

Sandra H said...

Oh Kate what a lovely image and you have presented it so well with lots of lovely embellishments truly beautiful x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Kate, absolutely stunning card! The detail and coloring that you have put into that French image is amazing and beautiful!! Lovely flowers too -- they are such a perfect addition to this wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!
Darcy

Whisper said...

Wow absolutely stunning and thanks for the tutorial for the ribbon, it was very helpful, Luv Sam x

Nikki said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kate! That image is stunning. Love the colours and all the elements you have added. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Wow, oh wow, Your card is scrumptious! So many pretty colors, layers, textures and fun embellishments! I especially like your shading and coloring.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Tammy said...

The image is so cute and I agree, great for new year's or any celebration! Pretty colors and coloring!

cotnob said...

Another stunning card Kate, such a beautifully coloured image and fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Wow Kate this is just a stunning card, everything from the colors, image, die cuts and flowers.

Hugs Diane

*Vicki* said...

Oh so romantic looking!! STUNNING details my friend! :) HUGS

Alljazzed2create said...

This is fabulous.. Love your coloring.. Thanks for joining us over at Through the Purple Haze..

DT Pam

Pia S said...

Another beautiful card with ribbon! I love what you created with this image and how the whole die cut is colored.

Lucy said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! I love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully. All the embellishments compliment it so perfectly. I can think of so many uses for that digi!

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x

KandA said...

Another amazing card and such fabulous details xx

mags said...

Another stunning card Kate. Thanks for the tip on the bows.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Stunning, beautiful !

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, that is so beautiful, I love it.

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Loved this beautiful card the colors were just right,Just loved your Project, super cute,Thanks for Joining in on the fun ~ Use Metal Challenge for Loves Rubber Stamps, DONT FORGET our Fabulous Sunday blog Hop for Blog Candy~ Larelle-Susanne D

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10