Monday 28 July 2014

Creative Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you had a lovely weekend.  
I am here today with something a little different.  The gorgeous Pam from Pami's Crafty Creations asked me to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop. 

Its a continuous Hop every Monday with a host of different inspirational bloggers taking part each week .  Thank you Pam for asking me, it is an honour to be here!

I have known Pam for a long time, she was a regular entrant in the Winter Wonderland Challenge and then joined the Hobby House Design Team almost a year ago now and always produces such gorgeous pieces to inspire you all.

 So onto the questions.

1. What am I working on?
oh gosh!! I have so many things running around in my head at the moment, that I would love to create and for a few weeks I will be in play mode.  I am ahead with my DT work so lots of play time ahead and lots of new crafty stash to learn how to use.  I want to try some new things like my Card-io stamping.  But I suppose if I have to answer what I am actually working on now, I am just starting to create a 40th Wedding Anniversary Card and a Special Glass Etching piece for my favorite Aunt and Uncle.

2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
I think I am like so many other fabulous crafters who just enjoy creating.  I suppose I am quite diverse and do like to turn my hand to everything and anything.  I think I am known for my love of ribbons and use of Wild Rose Studio products overall.

3. Why do I write/create what I do?
I started crafting in 2009, wow that seems such a long time ago.  I think I started for something to do because my beloved Matt took up fishing.  The idea was that I could create the cards for the family occasions, however it did not take long I suppose for me to continue to venture in other crafty areas.  I suppose creativity is in my blood and if I was not doing what I am doing, I would be doing something else creative in it's space.
4. How does your writing/creative process work?
Blimey these questions do seem to get harder.  It really depends.  If I am creating to showcase a new product then this is normally the starting point, although if I am just in my creative flair moments, I form ideas in my head and then try recreate them in real life................sometimes this works and sometimes it does not quite, but then Matt is always helpful and so long as I explain to him what my vision was like, he can normally find a solution to any hiccups I have in the translation.

I now need to nominate fellow craters to carry on the Hop

I met Kelly through blog land too.............sounds like I live in blog land lol.  Kelly creates such beautiful pieces so soft and pretty with lots of glitter, simply stunning, you should take a look at her blog.

I met Cathy through blog land and she creates the most amazing and beautiful cards, she is currently on the DT for Craft Room Challenges

Well, that’s it from me, I have you have enjoyed my Creative Blog Hop and that you have enjoyed finding out a bit more about me! 

Have a wonderful day

Love and Hugs
Kate
x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous insight, Kate, so glad you took up the crafting bug hun, I love visiting your blog, as your work is just stunning..hugs xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely to learn more of you Kate, love your blog too.xxx
aNNie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So lovely to read about you sweetie. I am actually on Creative Card Crew DT as well as Through the Craft Room Door Challenge DT and their Magazine DT. I was on five up until a few months ago and three of them closed. Is it something I said? Lol!!!
Thank you for highlighting me, I get a lot of pleasure from your blog.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

mags said...

Lovely to learn a bit more about you Kate. You are very creative and I love visiting your blog.
Mags
x

Pia S said...

Nice reading about you and your creativeness:)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10