Monday 7 September 2015

Glad Tidings

Good morning to you all

Back again showcase some more of those fabulous


This time I have played with 
Papers - Winter Bauble



The base layer and contrast is blue mirror card.  I have used white card and embossed the first layer before created a panel for the baubles.  I added a ribbon around the card and placed my sentiment on top of this.  I finished off with pearls.

Don't forget I have candy on offer at the moment, so if you have not entered please click on the link in the side bar to join in

I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.
hugs 
Kate
x

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the baubles.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Good morning Kate what a beautiful card and I love the stamps you have used and your design is wonderful
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


cuilliesocks said...

Another gorgeous card Kate, the baubles are beautiful, loveling your colour theme too, Kate x

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, so elegant.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very stylish Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kate x

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful creation. Love the white and blue color combo.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10