Monday 27 June 2016

Australian Leaving Card

Good afternoon

I recently made a leaving card for one of my receptionists, who had taken the chance of a lifetime and is moving to Australia for a spell.  She will be sadly missed.  So this was the card I made for the colleagues to sign to say goodbye.


It is a 10" Easel Card.  The papers I located on the web, they are Australian maps.  The image is from Make it Crafty, well it is two merged together.  I used the Sue Wilson double pierced squares for the panels and wrapped ribbon around the card and added a lovely bow.  To finish the Sue Wilson pierced flag with the computer generated sentiment, the charms, the pearl heart and the florals.  I edged it with the pearl and rhinestone bling and matched this on the easel stoppers.  The inner sentiment was also computer generated.. I added a few tonic pearls to complete.


The image is coloured in copics

She loved it, I am pleased to say.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, it's no wonder she loved it xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Kate and colouring


gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card Kate, brilliantly designed and terrific images, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and as my husband is Australian, I love the Dunny!! Hopefully, hers will be inside! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful easel! Great idea to use Australian maps for the background, love the image, the key and the gorgous bow!

Sandra H said...

Aww wow this is just so lovely x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10